Forest Gump Review

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐩(1994)

Director: Robert Zemeckis

Cast: Tom Hanks, Robin Wright.

IMDb Rating: 8.8/10

It's a movie that shook the world with 6 Oscars. Readers can easily understand how good a picture can be if such a rating can come. The film is based on the 228-page novel Forest Gump by author Unstum Groom. The director has shown everyone that an autistic child can do a lot for society and the world. The movie is more of a meditation on our times, as seen through the eyes of a man who lacks cynicism and takes things for exactly what they are. Watch him carefully and you will understand why some people are criticized for being "too clever by half." Forrest is clever by just exactly enough. 

One of the best movies I've ever seen. I have seen this movie many times. Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors. He received an Oscar for this movie. He has given the best performance of his life in this movie.

I was laughing at the stupid behavior of Gump, a very autistic person, but I also had to be serious seeing the emotional touch! Starring Tom Hanks? The man is one of the best actors of all time in Hollywood! Needless to say, he still acted! So much inspiration in the movie, not to mention

Jenny's prayer, "Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here." - When I started watching the movie, I kept thinking that Jenny would meet Forrest again. This tense made me think !! It never occurred to me what the next scene would be like watching other movies.

So far I have praised a lot, this time I will say a little fault, the performance of the heroine Jenny seems a bit dull compared to the other actors or actresses in the whole film. This is my opinion. Some people may disagree because I am not a film expert. Those who watch classic movies or like to watch movies can watch them. And those whose love a man has left him can increase their love by watching this movie. True love comes back, has to come back.

For those who feel helpless in life, this movie should be seen at least once in a lifetime. And also for those who haven't seen this movie yet, I recommend watching it. There is so much to learn from this movie. Hope you like it.